Saturday, December 11, 2010

Painting with the Father


Since October I've gotten my desire to paint back after
Since then I have been painting as I never have before.
It's much more personal.
For the past 6-8 years I've had no desire to pick up a paint brush.
And even before then I had struggled with what to paint...it was always
something someone else had wanted..not necessarily something I had wanted, or enjoyed
painting. I like to copy others work as practice and became quite good at it..
but, it wasn't my work. My initial idea.


I've read some on prophetical painting (painting with the
Holy Spirit) and since October I've been practicing. Praying
before hand for God to give me images as I listen to
praise music....mostly Jason Upton.
His music is so passionate and beautiful..



Isabella has also been doing as I have done..
I have her pray to herself and paint what she sees or
is feeling God is telling her..here is one of her paintings and
a drawing from a few weeks ago..


No comments:

Post a Comment